Daddy's a really fun play mate! L loves to sit on his stomach and lean back against his legs. This first picture is blurry, but it's so funny to me because L was leaning forward just a tad, and he looks so chubby. Don't you want to just kiss those cheeks?!


He also loves to lay on Daddy's tummy and do tricks for us.

Here's a short video of L's favorite trick - leading with his head. It's a skill that has taken a lot of practice to refine. We hope you enjoy the show. :)
4 comments:
Heather! I just came across your blog and I just love your posts! They make me laugh and "L" is so cute :) I have to say, our babies sound almost exactly alike - just four months apart. Very similar personalities! They rule the show, right? Everything you talk about I felt the EXACT same way! We definitely should hang out and let our little guys get to know each other because it seriously sounds like they would get along PERFECTLY. :)
Too cute, Heather! L's quite the acrobat. :) Thanks for the pictures and video -- until we can meet him in persom, it's the best way for my kids to get to know their cousin!! We love you!
Heather L is so stinkin cute! And you're right, his cheeks are so very kissable! Gavin is still working on chunking up his cheeks, but we're getting there! :) You guys make cute kids!
I can't believe how good you are at keeping your blog up to date! I can't keep up! But I gotta say, it's wonderful knowing that anytime I'm feeling a little family-sick (that would be the same thing as home-sick, except that I'm the only one still home!) I know I can hop onto your blog and feel closer. I love you!
Post a Comment