Thursday, May 1

it's all about perspective

It's funny how the 'first' anything will get you excited as a parent. This picture was taken to document L-boy's "first" blow-out ... and as I look back at it I wonder how on earth such a thing got me so excited. After many other episodes far worse than that pictured below, I now realize that a blow-out is nothing to be celebrated. But I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss, and for that brief moment in time, this was a happy occassion. At least it gives me perspective during those 3am changes when we go through four different diapers at once. :)

1 comment:

Mike and Nicole said...

It is funny how as first time parents we document and take pictures of everything. What is it with something so cute that anything that comes out of them is amazing, even poop. Congratulations, he is adorable.