Since little L is native to the OH-IO (to be read as a cheer, yelling, having one person shouting 'OH' and the other responding with an even louder 'IO' - a favorite among fellow Buckeyes), we figured we needed to officially document his affection for the Ohio State Buckeyes. I tried taking these pictures right after he was all smiley for me, but obviously he was done with that. He still looks dang cute though! Go Bucks!!
He sneezed right before I took the picture, and I thought it was so funny!
And much to your disbelief, this is not a beer belly like you would find on so many other buckeye fans. No my friends, this is the true deal - pure chunk.
2 comments:
I think he looks like a true football fan in that first picture! Must be cheering on those Buckeye's! How fun :)
I'd be making that face too if you stuck me in a buckeyes shirt! haha.. I'm just kidding!
Post a Comment