So I am a big nerd. While Ry went to church on L-boy's second week birthday, I set up a little photo shoot in our living room. It is absolutely amazing for me to see how much he is growing, and to try to capture it with pictures. It's easy to overlook the smaller details in the day-to-day activities, so I had a lot of fun taking these! I was thinking about submitting them for a pamper's commercial ... what do you think? ;)
If you're a "big nerd" so am I! I have had several photo shoots with Anna. I just couldn't help it. She is just so darn cute! And so is your little boy! Nice work with the pictures. They're great!
3 comments:
Your pictures are sooo cute! I say go for the pamper's commercial...especially that GQ-worthy shot with his little hand by his face. Keep 'em coming!
If you're a "big nerd" so am I! I have had several photo shoots with Anna. I just couldn't help it. She is just so darn cute! And so is your little boy! Nice work with the pictures. They're great!
These pics are adorable. Way to go Heath!
Post a Comment