Please don't let this peaceful mask trick you ... he has a strong set of lungs, and he's not afraid to use them! Although these precious times make it all worth it.
SO cute! It makes me want to get my camera out and play around when Amelia is sleeping! (She had a HORRIBLE night last night, btw... She was up the ENTIRE night!!)
Heather, Congrats on the new baby boy!!! OH I just love little baby boys, they are so much fun. Last time I checked your blog you were due in just a couple days. Sounds like the labor/birthing went fast! He is such a cutie pie and he looks so cuddly :) Next time you post on our blog, let me know his full name and weight when he was born and all that, I love all the details! Have a great day! Megan
wwoooww! Love your picture taking skills!!! I know you keep calling him L-boy, but what is his real name?? I can't seem to find it anywhere??? I'm dying to know!! =)
What a beautiful baby boy! This, too, needs a soundtrack -- I think a lullaby this time. Celine Dion's Brahms' Lullaby would be perfect, or Kenny Loggins "All the Pretty Little Ponies." Your photography is great, but you can't hardly go wrong, considering who you're taking pictures of!
10 comments:
SO cute! It makes me want to get my camera out and play around when Amelia is sleeping! (She had a HORRIBLE night last night, btw... She was up the ENTIRE night!!)
Heather,
Congrats on the new baby boy!!! OH I just love little baby boys, they are so much fun. Last time I checked your blog you were due in just a couple days. Sounds like the labor/birthing went fast! He is such a cutie pie and he looks so cuddly :)
Next time you post on our blog, let me know his full name and weight when he was born and all that, I love all the details!
Have a great day!
Megan
Wow! You're pretty dang good! I especially like that last one.
Those are great pictures. I like all your new posts. It's so fun to see your little guy.
wwoooww! Love your picture taking skills!!! I know you keep calling him L-boy, but what is his real name?? I can't seem to find it anywhere??? I'm dying to know!! =)
What a beautiful baby boy! This, too, needs a soundtrack -- I think a lullaby this time. Celine Dion's Brahms' Lullaby would be perfect, or Kenny Loggins "All the Pretty Little Ponies."
Your photography is great, but you can't hardly go wrong, considering who you're taking pictures of!
He is so beautiful, and looks like both his daddy and his mommy (at least right now). The mouth is totally Ryan. He looks so sweet.
So you're pretty much a professional photographer now ehh?
Wow, these look GREAT! good job. He is adorable.
What a little doll!!
Post a Comment