So little L has this constant position whenever we hold him ... and this is the view the we get:
Besides just how chunky he looks in the picture (it's honestly the angle!) this picture really captures his daily activity. He just loves to be looking up high, and holding his head up so much while arching his back that I have a perfect view up the oinker's nose. While these are not the most flattering pictures of our little guy, I think they are so funny. :) This one is a little better - plus, it's a onesie that was given him by the only met - therefore favorite - aunt and uncle (on Heather's side of the family at least!). It's a size 3-6 months ... and he's six weeks old today. Who makes up these sizes anyway? Geez. :)

3 comments:
trying to get a life? hmmm... ya'll should come to the Asian Festival this weekend and bring L-boy! He needs to be exposed early to cultural diversity, afterall... sumo wrestling? for free?!? come on! You guys can't miss this!
Hey now! I'm pretty sure he's met at least 2 sets of aunts and uncles. And I'm fairly certain we're the favorites. :)
I was talking about my side of the family - on Ryan's side you guys definitely are the favorites! :) Little L can have multiple favorites, right?
Post a Comment