It finally worked! I think something is wrong with our SD card because it wouldn't load directly from it, but once I used our camera cord it worked! Yay!! Here is the previously mentioned monkey video in full glory. I love that little boy!!
I love how the Mandrills are trying to intimidate Logan, but he just thinks its funny, which in turn seems to make them a little angry. Way to hold your ground L!
What a darling little guy...Little L not the monkeys...He just seems so delighted with the whole thing. What a fun day you had. Can't wait to see you all! xoC
5 comments:
I love how the Mandrills are trying to intimidate Logan, but he just thinks its funny, which in turn seems to make them a little angry. Way to hold your ground L!
What a darling little guy...Little L not the monkeys...He just seems so delighted with the whole thing. What a fun day you had. Can't wait to see you all! xoC
I loooooved it! His laugh is so sweet!
You do realize you're going to have to get a pet monkey now...
There is nothing better then the monkeys at the Columbus zoo (the tiger too) They are always so active and responsive. So funny!
Post a Comment