In celebration of our anniversary this year, we wanted to go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. One word: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
It was a perfect day! We went with some great friends and went non-stop all day long. All day long we kept looking at each other and saying, "this is the best day ever!" We rode 14 rides, enjoyed the biggest thrills, got soaking wet, squeezed in lunch and dinner (trying not to inhale it while practically running to the next ride), and laughed so hard we couldn't breathe. I never knew that Ry & I were such adrenaline junkies!
This is us getting out of the car when we first got there - and of course we took a picture of ourselves staring directly into the sun. Oh well. We left our camera in the car, but our friends took some fun pictures that we'll try to post soon.
Our favorite rides were Millenium Force, Magnum XL-200, and Maverick. Top Thrill Dragster was a huge hit as well - going from 0-120 miles/hour in 4 seconds! Holy cow!
Thank you Tara for being the best sister ever and watching L all day so we could do this!
6 comments:
How fun! I´m so happy you got to have that much fun together!
Oh man I haven't been there in such a long time...the next time you guys go it better be with us! :)
I am soooo jealous!! When we lived there my dad would get tickets from work once a year...we've been back a few times but it seriously is the best park ever!!
So Jealous! That is a theme park that I would LOVE to go to! So glad you got a day away. Too Fun! Maybe Jeff and I will have to come take a trip back there and see you and ride some awesome rides while we are there. That would be great! Well love ya babe! And Happy early Birthday!
Yay! Happy belated anniversary.
How was your ride? Wicked!! (Let me know if you don't get that.)
There is no park like The Point! Hope you enjoyed your ride on America's Roller Coast.
Post a Comment