Friday, September 25

family time at tahoe

{I was trying to remember what we did this summer, and my memory is apparently very connected to the things I write down on this blog. A friend asked me if we had a good time at Tahoe a few months ago, and I did a double take - Tahoe? Did we go? Was L with us? Was it last year? Nope. It was July. I just never blogged about it. Therefore, it never happened. Hah! No longer! Here's my official documentation - for my own memory sake!}

Ry's extended family goes to Lake Tahoe in CA every year around the 4th of July. We've missed the past couple years, and it was SO nice to go back and be surrounded by the beautiful lake and mountains and play with wonderful people. Ry and I both said we really could live there ... it's perfect year round!

Already in control of way too many things ...
Loves loves loves water!
Fanny Bridge
Hiking adventures
Grandkids on R's side of family

Three generations
Full day of picture taking!
We love our family!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you know what is amazing? That the pic of the nakie boys in the tub somehow is appropriate because of either arms or whatever-- everybody is censored! That's incredible!

E said...

Great photos! Looks like fun.

Scottie and Angie said...

I agree with Elisa about the tub pics LOL. SO cute, I loved the one with Logan laughing with all his cousins. I also have to say you seem to have photoshop down to an art. I am so impressed!

Jamie Lynn said...

I feel the same way about blogging! I still have a long list of summer activities that have "never happened!" I have always wanted to go to Tahoe, it looks gorgeous!

Tara said...

Hey! You decorated for Halloween! :) Tahoe looks so fun - your pictures are great! I'm right there with you -- unless it's blogged, it might as well not have happened. Which means I better blog more often.... :) Love you!

Katie said...

Awesome pictures! I was just discussing you with some of your old teachers at RRHS. They might be stopping by your blog!

Chelsea said...

I agree completely about not remembering unless its documented. I can barely remember what happened yesterday.
Lake Tahoe looks beautiful! Place to settle down? Humm...we might have to look into that!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

How fun! That place looks beautiful. I love all the family photos. L is getting so big and so independent. I love the picture of L driving the boat-classic. Where did our little babies go? I hope everything is going good for you guys. We sure miss ya.