Wednesday, September 9

spectators

I love the chance to play outside and we have tried to do a lot last week. These pictures were taken during a bbq picnic with some friends. Those boys sure were cute all contained in the bed of the truck. If only they would stay there ...




let's play ball ...

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love his soccer ball! =) Heather, you are such a great photographer! I love all these great pictures of little L! I also love his shoes and dirty shorts. Too cute!

Tiffany said...

Quintessential little boy picture there at the bottom-so adorable!

Tara said...

Heather, I'm so excited for you to take my pictures!!! :) You are so good! I just love them all! I'm so glad you guys had a good week! It looks like a blast!

GayLynn said...

I love reading your blog and watching Logan grow. Isn't it funny how you guys are a year ahead of us in everything? I love it. I continually get a glimpse into the future and get great ideas for things to do with Jonah. This is old news but I may steal your Hungry Caterpillar ideas for Jonah's first birthday. =)