Playing in the park is so fun with L these days! He loves the swings, can't get enough of the slides, and will even chase a soccer ball in the grass for quite some time! We taught him how to kick it, and he just runs and kicks it over and over again. So dang cute! He also has perfect throw-in form. Can't wait for the chance to cheer him on in a game! I included a little video for the sake of grandparents - those smiles are for you guys!





4 comments:
How did you get the two before the movie to glow all pretty like that? I love them.
I LOVE the one of him standing in the grass, THAT is perfect! I can't believe how big he's getting...appropriate title for the post I'd say.
Such a handsome boy!
Heather I LOVED your post on things you do and do not do. I struggle with comparing myself to other women (but woman doesn't??) and I see women who seem to really do everything so it leaves me wondering why I can't do that. It's so good to be reminded that there really is a time for everything and it's OK if I can't do it all because I want to focus on other important things right now. Anyway, thank you for that reminder :)
Can't wait to go to the park with you in October!!! Thanks for the video especially. What a cute boy!! xoC
Post a Comment