Sunday, September 13

end of summer splash

There's a tree in our apartment complex that has already lost all of it's leaves. Fall has started, which means summer has ended (tear ...). While I do like routines and structured days, I loved playing outside and doing fun things with L. He's at such a great age for lots of new adventures!
Unknowingly, this might have been our last hoorah for summer. Not quite sure if it will be warm enough outside to do this again! And this time around we enjoyed it with two cousins which made it even better! Love those bunny fountains! (and maybe someday I'll snap a picture of the bunny statues that are the source of the nickname)

4 comments:

Clark said...

Heather! I miss you guys so much! We love Colorado, though. I can't believe how big Logan is getting. Crazy! He is too cute. When are you guys going to move out this way? -Kristin

Dave said...

No need for tears at the end of summer. Fall has just begun and you can't beat the Midwest for colors, cider, crisp air, donuts and all things that have to do with apples. Maybe you could sneak over the border and pick up some of the world's greatest apples in Michigan. GO MICHIGAN APPLES.

(just the apples, not the university)

Angela said...

What a fun place! I´m kind of sad to think it´ll be cold when we get back home. However, that also means it´s almost thanksgiving and we will see you guys again!!

Katie said...

Ooh! Dave's description of a midwest autumn makes me nostalgic... but I have to disagree. Nobody does fall like New England!

Currently missing the Brown campus (all those old buildings and colorful trees losing their leaves), plus trips to family orchards with tons of cider. Sigh...