My sister recently taught me how to use photoshop and I am totally hooked. I just finished working on a few wedding pictures for a book I put together, and here's a few of my favorite before & after pictures:
{note: I tried to keep changes simple, classy, and more traditional than the trendy style of pictures lately. I love the trendy look ... but not so much for my wedding pictures. For my book's purposes, I mostly enhanced the colors.}








6 comments:
You did a great job! They look awesome! And I totally agree with you about the "trendy" style of pictures lately - I like a more traditional style for weddings.
Those are beautiful Heather!
Wow!! I'm impressed! I need to learn these things too! O how I wish you were still close! Love you!
so fun to see your wedding pictures!! had danny and i even met when you got married? looks good heather! miss you guys!
You are a rock star. :) I love them ALL. Makes me wish I had red in my hair. A lot. :)
wow. nuf said. these are incredible. I actually really enjoyed seeing the before and after-- you definitely have learned a lot! Impressive.
Post a Comment