Monday, September 7

sunday morning walk

A few weeks ago Ryan was on call on Sunday and was at work all morning. L and I got ready for church early and enjoyed a beautiful walk in the morning - it felt like Fall in the middle of August! I simply LOVE taking pictures of this little boy and am having fun continuing my photoshop addiction as well. Hope you enjoy!



9 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that sweater! Is it sweater weather already? Yikes!

Cynthia said...

What a darling little man!! Thanks!

Amber Smith said...

Wow! Heather, this pictures are gorgeous! You are so very talented! Hey maybe we can take our kids to the park sometime with our cameras and you can give me some tips?

Unknown said...

Heath, I LOVE the last one. Not only is L absolutely handsome in that one, but whatever you did in photoshop to make that nice shadow fade thing on the bricks is wonderfully rustic and cool. Way to go! I can't wait to see how that shutterfly book turned out!

Katie said...

I agree with Elisa. I'm really liking that last photo! Also, I'm thinking I may have to get Photo Shop... I'm always full of blog envy whenever I stop by.

:)

Seidi said...

So cute Heather!! He's getting so big! And I totally remember doing the tin foil dinners with you!! Good times. That seems like it was just yesterday. Too bad that it's not. So question, how do you make the cute little scrapbook photo collages?

Tiffany said...

So- Dave said that every time we see new pictures of Logan he looks different! I'm tell'n ya, he's growing fast!

Tara said...

Oh I LOVE that sweater!!!! Isn't it the cutest thing ever? Such fun little grown-up preppiness :) Your photoshoping is gorgeous. What a beautiful beautiful boy!!

Unknown said...

You always have the cutest pictures :)