I have a love/hate relationship with these incredibly cute photos of L. Love the pics, hate that I sure don't see enough of him (or you) in person! Even so, please keep posting!
aw, these are SOOOO cute, Heather! Logan is a very photogenic lil boy! he must get lots of practice or something... like, maybe bc mom likes the camera so much? :P
Hi Heather! Thank you for your sweet encouraging comment reminding me that my little one will make pregnancy all worth it! Your little boy is SO adorable and you are such a cute mom! It looks like all your kids will be destined to have red hair. :) so cute! We are excited for our little family too. (just one question, what is L's full name?)
Oh my what a cutie...I can not wait to see him in person! I can't decide who he looks more like. I was thinking Heather lately, but this last set look quite a bit like Ryan...maybe just Little L!! xo
Heather! Thanks SOOOOO much for calling the other day, it was so wonderful to talk to you! I miss you so much and I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you! I just thought i'd let you know I FINALLY put up a picture of my belly. Just for you! Love you tons! Logan is so stinking cute! I LOVE HIM!! and I love you too! Take care!
Hey, Heather. We have a friend moving into your area and he's wondering about bus routes from there. I think I remember you saying that Ryan rode the bus. Anyway, could you email me if you have some info? Thanks.
10 comments:
I have a love/hate relationship with these incredibly cute photos of L. Love the pics, hate that I sure don't see enough of him (or you) in person! Even so, please keep posting!
aw, these are SOOOO cute, Heather! Logan is a very photogenic lil boy! he must get lots of practice or something... like, maybe bc mom likes the camera so much? :P
Hi Heather! Thank you for your sweet encouraging comment reminding me that my little one will make pregnancy all worth it! Your little boy is SO adorable and you are such a cute mom! It looks like all your kids will be destined to have red hair. :) so cute! We are excited for our little family too. (just one question, what is L's full name?)
How fun! That first pictures is really funny! He is so cute!
Oh my what a cutie...I can not wait to see him in person! I can't decide who he looks more like. I was thinking Heather lately, but this last set look quite a bit like Ryan...maybe just Little L!! xo
Heather! Thanks SOOOOO much for calling the other day, it was so wonderful to talk to you! I miss you so much and I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you! I just thought i'd let you know I FINALLY put up a picture of my belly. Just for you! Love you tons! Logan is so stinking cute! I LOVE HIM!! and I love you too! Take care!
What a ham!! I love his great big smile -- like he can't possibly smile big enough to show how happy he is. Can't wait to hear that giggle...
That first picture of him is so stinkin cute! What a character!
Hey, Heather. We have a friend moving into your area and he's wondering about bus routes from there. I think I remember you saying that Ryan rode the bus. Anyway, could you email me if you have some info? Thanks.
So...has he gained another 10 pounds since this last post? Come on Heath, two weeks without an update? What's happening? :)
Post a Comment