Saturday, September 13

go cougs!!

Even though Ry and I have converted to Buckeye's - we will always be Cougars at heart. We got together with some friends today to watch the big BYU vs. UCLA game, and we definitely sported our colors!  I'm pretty sure it helped, because we killed them 59-0!! Go Cougars!!


BYU Fight Song
Rise, all loyal Cougars and hurl your challenge to the foe.
We will fight, day or night, rain or snow.
Loyal, strong, and true
Wear the white and blue.
While we sing, get set to spring.
Come on, Cougars, it’s up to you. Oh!

Rise and shout, the Cougars are out
Along the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out
As you unfold your vict’ry story.
On you go to vanquish the foe
For Alma Mater’s sons and daughters.
As we join in song, in praise of you our faith is strong.
We’ll raise our colors high in the blue
And cheer our Cougars of BYU

5 comments:

Dave said...

It was a much better day to be a Cougar fan than a buckeye... sorry Ohio. West is Best - in so many aspects :)

Angela said...

Wasn't that incredible?!! I love football season!! Go Cougs!!

bbfamwagon said...

Sure glad you sported your colors -- who knows how that game might have turned out if you hadn't!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Go COugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I forgot you guys are at Ohio... my husband's a huge USC fan, so I don't hear very complimentary things about Ohio in my house, haha.

Oh well... Go cougars!