Since I was thinking about creating new pages and layouts, I wanted to get some more smiley pictures of little L. I took these over a few days ... so they're a little random, but here's some of my favorites. He really is all smiles lately - especially since getting more sleep! Night time sleeping is almost a piece of cake - it's the day time sleeping that we're still really struggling with. Oh well ... he's just so darn cute I can't help but love him!
Friday, September 5
recent favs
I finally have been making time for scrapbooking lately, and I LOVE it! It feels good to do something that rejuvenates me and makes me feel creative. Sadly, it's totally one of those things where once I begin, I block everything else out and focus. Our house seemed like a disaster for those few days! But it felt sooo good. :)
Since I was thinking about creating new pages and layouts, I wanted to get some more smiley pictures of little L. I took these over a few days ... so they're a little random, but here's some of my favorites. He really is all smiles lately - especially since getting more sleep! Night time sleeping is almost a piece of cake - it's the day time sleeping that we're still really struggling with. Oh well ... he's just so darn cute I can't help but love him!





Since I was thinking about creating new pages and layouts, I wanted to get some more smiley pictures of little L. I took these over a few days ... so they're a little random, but here's some of my favorites. He really is all smiles lately - especially since getting more sleep! Night time sleeping is almost a piece of cake - it's the day time sleeping that we're still really struggling with. Oh well ... he's just so darn cute I can't help but love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I loooove all these beautiful pictures! How could you resist that smile?!! Your camera takes awesome pictures too!! (and of course, you are a good photographer) :)
These are great pictures of Logan -- he is a cutie! I am glad the nightime sleep is going well. I am sure that the daytime sleep will follow soon. In response to your comment on our blog, we just barely started Annika on other solids, but only because she wasn't such a big fan of the rice cereal alone. So, now we mix it with other stuff. She likes it much better. Introducing new flavors is always fun, but feeding them so many different colors can make for more laundry. (At least it does in my case, but I am a little messy.) Anyway, thanks for your comments. I am glad to hear everything is going well with you guys!
Oh my goodness, he is so cute and so grownup...Obviously he did not listen when I told him to stay little until I could see him again. Great pictures!!!
super cute pics!
What a cute little fella! He must not have gotten much of Ryan into him! ;)
Just kidding! Hope all is well!
Cam (and Kelli and Allie)
Logan is the cutest little boy baby i think i've ever seen!
I just have to say that he has the cutest little smile ever! Good for you to scrapbook and do something you love to do! AND congrats on making him sleep through the night, I think it is really the best thing if they aren't sleeping through on their own-it's really hard to do though!
Post a Comment