Monday, September 15

bath time fun

I think that I've mentioned how little L never sits still - and how he's always in constant motion.  Well, bathtime has gotten incredibly exciting for him, and he loves to splash in the water.  He is either in this first position of chewing on his toes (he likes it best in the tub when there's no diaper or clothes to hinder his flexibility ... since his chubbyness makes it difficult to begin with!), or he is thrashing his arms and legs around and getting mom and dad all wet!! Do you see how calm the water is in the first picture? Don't be fooled - this kid is out of control!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the top picture!! He is SOO cute! I miss him!

P.S. I've decided you guys are smart enough to figure out when it's actually me leaving the post or Dave (under my name.) He doesn't get on his name very often...

Bonnie said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you all again!