The delicious taste of hot cocoa on a cold day. I could drink this every day. In fact, I practically do. One of those small indulgences that allows me a chance to breathe deep and smooth over any rough spots in my day. I love it.
that does look good... just need to tell us whether it is plain, hazelnut, raspberry, peppermint, or WHAT? so I can 'taste' it over here... where I am definitely avoiding my pantry where I've got some cocoa of my own lurking. :)
and are those fresh flower stems I see in the background?
AMEN! My mom gave me a cocoa latte machine for Christmas a few years ago and I have a serious committed relationship with it every winter! Great picture!
11 comments:
That is one good lookin' cup of cocoa. :) (LOVE IT!)
that does look good... just need to tell us whether it is plain, hazelnut, raspberry, peppermint, or WHAT? so I can 'taste' it over here... where I am definitely avoiding my pantry where I've got some cocoa of my own lurking. :)
and are those fresh flower stems I see in the background?
that picture is making my mouth water
Amen sista! About that pronto chat...
Yum! Can I have a cup?
I love your cups! And the rest of the set!
You just made me want to go get some hot cocoa. It's snowing tonight so I better keep the can out =)
AMEN! My mom gave me a cocoa latte machine for Christmas a few years ago and I have a serious committed relationship with it every winter! Great picture!
I love bringing hot cocoa to work and drinking it after 6 while I wait for the next shift. It's a fabulous end to my day (well, night).
I don't know which I like more...the cocoa idea or the great looking cup and plate...I love your dishes!! xoC
http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-CM300BR-Cocoa-Latte-Hot-Drink/dp/B0002TUVQM/ref=pd_sim_k_12
So true. I'm off to make some cocoa now. Ooh--and have a bubble bath while rereading a favorite childhood novel!
Post a Comment