Saturday, January 30

play days

A little bit of our lives lately ...
Building forts and playing with trains ...
Trying to go to midweek activities for a chance to see other moms and friends - this one was a tour of the Anthony Thomas Candy Factory. Very cool! 
A few of the friends who enjoyed the tour with us. All kids were out of the strollers by the end of it, and before we all left to go home we got 25 cent suckers. I'll pay that amount any  day to have L sit still like that again! That was amazing!
And being creative with our current toys. L loves to find new, daring, adventurous ways to play. He is ALL boy and loves to be a little reckless. I'll try to get a video of him jumping onto the beanbag ... it's pretty cute. 

2 comments:

Dave said...

That buckeye looks AWESOME!!!

Tara said...

I bet it's worth $3,500.