Tuesday, February 9

friends

It is really nice to live walking distance to friends! I know L is grateful for it too ... it seems he is getting bored of me lately during the long days of staying inside.
I LOVE this picture of these two boys. They are a riot together!
Thank goodness for friends!! 

4 comments:

linzi said...

That picture is PRICELESS!!! So adorable!!! How fun...

bbfamwagon said...

Nice to see L smiling after the traumatic snow episode!

Unknown said...

I love how much Luke loves Logan! Does Logan feel the same way?

Jamie Lynn said...

BFF's! How fun! My fridge magnets are actually the Leap Frog letter factory ones, they go on the fridge with this little thing that you can put the different letters in and they sing the song from the letter factory movie.. The r says rrr.. etc.. We got them for Lucy for her birthday and I LOVE THEM. I swear they have helped her learn her letters so well. We got them at Walmart after I stalked craigslist and Once upon a child for awhile and could never find them.