We explored the recreation outlet out here in C-bus and really had a fun time! Completely wore the kids out (and us too!). I think L liked the trampoline the most, because I had to get on the tramp every time to get him off! and mind you, there's a rule about only one jumper at a time, so there's half a dozen moms with their kids waiting in line watching me wrestle with him and awkwardly step out of the netted-in trampoline onto those tiny little slides they use to help the kids in and out. A little embarrassing, but worth it.


10 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
Ha, I would have liked to see that! Sounds like a lot of fun.
I know how you feel. I've chased unwilling children around on a trampoline before. Wait, I think one of them was you!
Thanks for making J-boy's birthday so good -- you are such a great aunt!!!
I can't believe how big he's getting...seriously! And, I will call you soon. (Just so you know)
So lucky you get to live by and hang out w/a sister! Looks like lots of fun!:] P.S. I once had to climb up a very crowded Mcdonalds enclosed (tube like) playground 6 or 7 months pregnant to get a scared and clastrophobic 2 year old Dillon out. Being a Mom is always an adventure!
YOUR HAIR IS SO CUTE! Can we have a few more pictures of you and Ry?
what is this recreation outlet? a store where kids can play?
I want more pictures of the cute hair.
I'm also so glad that you live so close to Tara... and, I confess, just a little jealous! I think you should both move back to Washington with your families. :)
You have a great blog! Columbus, and Westborough, will always have a place in my heart! It's great to see you enjoying it. Good luck with baby #2, that's soooo exciting!
Post a Comment