Wednesday, April 29

outdoors addiction

L has recently been on this kick where he is only happy when we are outside. If we're inside, he's ticked and crying constantly. Okay ... not ALL the time, but it sure feels like it! I'm grateful that we've been able to have some fun outside lately ...



Apparently this grass was a little more prickly and rough ... this is how L learned how to crawl like a monkey - and he loves to do it now.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually caught my breath when I saw the pic of you and Logan with your hair down and that headband in and your face looking so radiant! I love it! you look gorgeous! (well, you are, is what I mean.)

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I love the monkey crawl. Too funny! I've been loving the weather lately too, even with the scattered rain showers. It makes it so beautiful here!

robyncreates said...

WOW! Look how old he looks! And he's getting more hair-longer at least it looks like! :)

Amber said...

That's how Kate was at that age. She LOVED to be outside. I was so scared for having to be inside all winter, but we survived and we're back outside!

The Richardsons said...

My kids have all been the same. Isn't it wonderful to have a pint-sized excuse to sit outdoors for hours on end (as opposed to doing dishes inside)?