What's the video? I got this message when I tried to load it: "We're sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed within the United States." Hmmm
I think Heather might be justified in committing murder or atleast maiming you if you get her those jeans! That's hilarious!
That's hilarious! :)
So funny! I love the "9 inch zipper." Awesome.
That is so funny...I am still laughing outloud!
I saw this for the first time last year and I am still laughing about it LOLangie
As a mom of moms and someone who's been wearing mom jeans longer than you've been alive, I think I'm offended! j/k :-)
It's actually very funny. And sad. And true.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What's the video? I got this message when I tried to load it: "We're sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed within the United States." Hmmm
I think Heather might be justified in committing murder or atleast maiming you if you get her those jeans! That's hilarious!
That's hilarious! :)
So funny! I love the "9 inch zipper." Awesome.
That is so funny...I am still laughing outloud!
I saw this for the first time last year and I am still laughing about it LOL
angie
As a mom of moms and someone who's been wearing mom jeans longer than you've been alive, I think I'm offended! j/k :-)
It's actually very funny. And sad. And true.
Post a Comment