ha ha! Very cute post, Heath! I especially liked the one where Logan is wearing the white coat with the stethoscope around his neck, has one purple ball in his right hand and another one in his left and his mouth! So cute!
These pictures are wonderful...I love the video. Can't wait to see you...next week!!! xo c
Look at him walk! Why did you let him go and grow up when I wasn't looking!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha ha! Very cute post, Heath! I especially liked the one where Logan is wearing the white coat with the stethoscope around his neck, has one purple ball in his right hand and another one in his left and his mouth! So cute!
These pictures are wonderful...I love the video. Can't wait to see you...next week!!! xo c
Look at him walk! Why did you let him go and grow up when I wasn't looking!
Post a Comment