A friend and I took our boys to COSI the other day and it was fabulous! It was my first time going and I loved it! It's a huge science center, and it has a really big Kid Space where the little guys can explore and run around! SO fun! Here's a little glimpse into our day:
This last one of Luke is my favorite that I took while there. What a cutie!
6 comments:
oh my goodness! I love COSI!! We used to go a lot! But I don't remember pictures of the little kid place, that looks so cool! And it looks like he's having a blast! What a cutie!!
Those pictures turned out so cute. I'm glad someone remembered their camera!
Wow...I am loving all these pictures lately! What a wonderful place for kids...and the outdoors..well always wonderful! Thanks so much! xo C
Ok first off I love the new family picture at the top of your blog,,,so cute. And I have to agree it looks like you had so much fun at COSI. Plus I just wanted to say how much fun I had with you at the crew soccer game.
yippe for good friends like you.
angie
What a fun place! And what a cute pair of grown-up little guys enjoying it -- thanks for sharing!
COSI is the best! I went at least once a week all winter. Lucy starts screaming with excitement when we walk through the front doors.
Post a Comment