Thursday, August 28

halloween in august?

Last year when I was expecting, we went shopping and bought a Halloween costume that was on clearance. Great idea, right? Yeah, except when your kid is a TANK who is so big it's ridiculous! So he fits into it perfectly right now. I think we're going to have to figure something else out for Halloween. Oh well ... he's still a cute penguin! (it's kind of an inside joke for the Christensen family ... hope you enjoy it!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's just beyond cute! So what's the joke?

Seidi said...

THat is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I love penguins! Maybe I can buy that costume from you if you don't want it. :) So cute!!!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

awwww...what a cute penguin! looks like you guys have been having a blast this summer-it's nice when they're in school and get those long breaks :0)

Anonymous said...

dang, you are right. He is the cutest penguin that I have ever seen.

robyncreates said...

That is sooo cute!!! He's a big one!!

Jamie Lynn said...

SO CUTE! We will have to try and find halloween costumes I need one for Lucy.I love the beach pics. That was so fun.

Cynthia said...

I am truly honored...he is absolutely the most adorable penguin ever!! I can't wait to see him...
xo The Penguin!

Tara said...

what a cutie -- are you sure he's only 5 months old?! Love you!

Lizzie said...

AAAaaaawwwwww! What a cutie! He's so adorable, Heather! I love the costume (paired with the ever-fashionable binky accessory).

Katie said...

Very adorable. The pacifier makes the costume!