Our first stop on our vacation was to New Jersey to visit my brother and his family. We had a fun time going to the shore with them (in Jersey it's the shore, not the beach!) and playing in the water. We haven't been to the ocean in a long time, and it was so much fun to take turns watching the kids so the other couple could go play in the waves.
Ry and L soaking in the sun.

Angela and Bailey, who is still getting used to the whole ocean concept as you can see. She's absolutely adorable!
I think the baby steals the picture, huh? He's definitely the cutest one!
Daddy's little girl
Sweet moments

Ry and L soaking in the sun.
Angela and Bailey, who is still getting used to the whole ocean concept as you can see. She's absolutely adorable!
2 comments:
oh fun. I love vacations.
Oh, I love these pictures! I miss you all so much!!
Post a Comment