Sunday, August 17

what's for dinner?

L decided to try a new flavor for dinner on Friday night. He seems to like it, considering how it's all he ever does now when we lay him on his back. These pictures aren't the best, the angle's all off ... but it's still so dang cute. :)


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

L is incredibly cute. You know, it's not everyone who can wear horizontal stripes!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it!! I'm not sure exactly what angles could possible make him look cuter!! What a doll!

Tara said...

Now, I seem to remember a certain sister who made fun of me for celebrating when my son found his feet.... :)
L is gorgeous - what a doll! I wish I kiss those CHEEKS!

robyncreates said...

This is one of my favorite poses to find my babies in-problem with mine is sometimes they are too fat to get their foot all the way there. LOL Love it!

Jenny said...

so cute! I love the toe grab. It's great being a mom, huh?

Lauren said...

Ah, I remember the days went I used to enjoy a good chow down on my own toes. Thanks for bringing back the good memories. Now I can't even see my toes. Logan is such a cutie!!!!

Katie said...

So cute! I love the bendy nature of babies. L is adorable, Heather!