Wow. After over three weeks of vacation, it feels good to be home! Our blog has slowly gone to the bottom of activity over the last month, so there is a lot to catch up on! I'll try to not overwhelm anyone (me especially), but there's so much to share!
We started by driving out to New Jersey to visit Dave, Angela, and Bailey for a few days. Then we flew out to Utah to bless little L with lots of family, attend a family reunion, and go to Lake Powell for a week. We flew back to Jersey for just a couple days before we started another road trip to upper state New York to go camping with some friends. We stopped at Niagara Falls on the way home, and sadly did not fit in Palmyra or Kirtland on this trip. Next summer for sure!
There's lots of pictures to come, but here's a cute one of little L before our vacations. I have been waiting for him to fit into this outfit! It's so adorable!
We started by driving out to New Jersey to visit Dave, Angela, and Bailey for a few days. Then we flew out to Utah to bless little L with lots of family, attend a family reunion, and go to Lake Powell for a week. We flew back to Jersey for just a couple days before we started another road trip to upper state New York to go camping with some friends. We stopped at Niagara Falls on the way home, and sadly did not fit in Palmyra or Kirtland on this trip. Next summer for sure!
There's lots of pictures to come, but here's a cute one of little L before our vacations. I have been waiting for him to fit into this outfit! It's so adorable!
3 comments:
Yaay! A new post! I know we saw you just a few days ago but we miss you already! I LOVE that picture of little L!
Sounds like a fun trip! At the same time, I bet you were glad to be home. Little L is adorable!
I LOVE his smile! I'm so excited for Adalynn to start smiling, but I'm determined to just enjoy this sweet new baby time, to.
I love his outfit - don't you love baby-man clothes???
Post a Comment