Sometimes I feel like I'm living in the movie Groundhog Day where I wake up and it's the same thing over and over again. I grew up in WA state - and I was used to the long gray winters (and falls for that matter) where it felt dark outside and inside all day long. But the winters here in OH definitely get to me, and I honestly feel like I'm Bill Murray and I'm repeating the same actions over and over again. Same rooms to play in, same toys to play with, same food to eat, same music to listen to, same things on my to-do list everyday. I am SO ready for nice weather.
A couple weeks ago Ry and I took L to the indoor playground at a mall just to get out of the house and do something for L instead of for us. It was great - and L loved it! I kind of forgot about it until I uploaded our camera's pictures today ... so I wanted to share. It was the same day that I took his 10 month pictures ... so forgive the same outfit. :)
And a couple others I uploaded that I thought were cute. See? Same room ... same toy ... oooh! Different clothes! That's interesting, right?
4 comments:
That looks like a pretty fun playground! (A lot better than Univserity Mall anyway)
I TOTALLY understand the Groundhog Day movie comparison. I CANNOT wait for warmer days! That looks like a really cool playground! I should try to find something like that and get out of the house one of these days.
I'm with you on the Groundhogs' Day bit. I think it's a mom of toddlers syndrome. I remember full weeks in winters' past when I'd only go outside to get the mail. At least we have to get K to school now - just a bit of a change of scenery goes a long way.
Amen sister. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me.
Post a Comment