Friday, February 6

ten months

Already?!?! Are you kidding me?
Recent Stats: (I'm going to take him to be weighed ... maybe. We'll see.)

Recent Favorites:

Personality extreme!! This kid is one in a million. :)

The wettest kisses I've ever received. He loves to give kisses - but doesn't understand the closed-mouth concept just yet.

Crawling like crazy - he moves so fast! He's completely graduated from the army crawl he did before.

Pulling up into a standing position for a couple weeks now. And within the past couple days he is starting to 'cruise' around while holding onto the couch. I only have a few more weeks of sanity.

Loves to through his head back and yell/grunt very loudly!

Says "MMAaa" - I think this is his way of saying "more" when we're feeding him ... but then he also says that to get my attention ... and he also says it to get me to pick him up ... and put him down to crawl. Maybe it's just his favorite sound to make lately and doesn't mean anything at all. :)

Loves to eat whatever Mom and Dad are eating. And loves to then throw his food on the floor, rub it onto his eyes, mash it into his hair, stick it on the underside of his tray, smash it with his fingers, and sit on it. Is it really worth it??

Recent fascination with the DVD player and TV buttons. He discovered the 'pause' and 'play' buttons, and continues to press them over and over and over again.

Addicted to pulling books, DVDs, baskets, toys, and clothes off the shelf/drawer. And loves to wait for me to put them all back on just so he can do it over again.

When I try to be firm about something, he does something silly that totally makes me laugh! I have to turn my face away so that he doesn't see me break - but he literally cracks me up!

He loves to play peek-a-boo with his hands now. Although he puts his hands up as if he's rubbing his eyes, and then slowly peeks out from underneath one until I act all surprised and say, "There he is!!"

He loves to be rough housed with. Any kind of jerking, fast change of direction, bouncing, throwing, or pouncing motion is preferred.

A typical breakfast includes a full thing of yogurt and almost a full banana - and this is after I nurse him first thing in the morning. This kid eats a ton!!

The two middle teeth on top have now breached the surface - he has the top middle two, and the bottom middle two. Boy was that transition rough.

He laughs hysterically when I'm changing his diaper, look at his bum, and then say "Eewwie!!" while looking at his face. Total crack up.

"Bear" is a crucial element to nap/night time routines. Awake or asleep in my arms when I lay him down, he will adjust however he needs to lay his head on Bear's tummy. It is so stinkin' cute watching him cuddle up with that little stuffed teddy!

Loves to play the piano - either standing on his own or sitting on our laps.

Other fun shots I got today:
He totally fills the part of all-boy when he's just wearing jeans. I don't know why I like it so much ... but I do!!Action shot!He played a ton under the table today. It was like his own little domain. I can't wait to build forts with him!!

10 comments:

Ericka said...

I can't believe how fast L is growing! Enjoy this time before he is full on walking! In response to your comment she is in Logan and is just getting started in the whole photography thing although she has a bachelors in graphic design. She is still doing free sessions (for now) and only charges for the photoshop she does to any pics afterwards. It's a great deal! If you or any of your fam in Logan are interested in using her let me know and I will get you in touch with her!

Amber Smith said...

I LOVE that last picture of him by the table leg. It is such an adorable shot of him. He looks like a Babies R Us model. You are very talented.

Ellen said...

I was going to say the same thing as Amber! I love the last pic!

Seriously, how is it that our babies are getting so big? I swear they should be like 4 months old!!

Jackie said...

I could just squeeze those cheeks! I also think that last pic is priceless. What a cute boy.

Tara said...

Heather, you take such good pictures! I FINALLY finished going through the Christmas ones, and I LOVE your pics!!!
L is SO very cute -- and I love how you love him. You are the sweetest and best of mommies. What a lucky boy! And what a lucky momma!

Jen said...

so cute! I love these updates Heather! :) Also, that's funny you think he's a bully. I can't imagine it'll last for much longer though. He probably has the kindest parents out there :)

bbfamwagon said...

Beautiful boy!

Cynthia said...

Again...too cute for words!!

Heather said...

Isn't it fun when to watch them grow. It's goes by even faster with two. Logan is so cute. Great pictures, too.

Angela said...

Our internet signal has been horrible. It's pretty good right now so I'd better hurry leaving a comment. I just wanted to say what everyone has said already. HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!! These pictures are so great!