Wednesday, February 25

here comes the sun

These were some random shots I took of L looking out our back door. Can you tell we're ready for it to be warm outside? Well ...

After days, weeks, months, years {okay - that's a little extreme, but it feels that way!} of wishing, hoping, thinking, and praying for the sun - we had a sweet little glimpse of heaven today. The high was around 50 degrees, and it was beautiful. I drove with the windows down, music blaring, with just one long sleeved shirt on. Oh did that feel good!

Once Ry got home from school we went to the park with some friends of ours. Knowing our luck, the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up right when we got there - but it was still fun!! And what better way to end the trip than by getting free sandwiches at Quizno's together! Yay for sunshine and free food! Today was a good day. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad Gwen was napping when you guys went to the park. We LOVED the nice weather, though! We took a glorious walk after lunch and she was digging the warm outdoor beauty! (So was mom! ;)

Cynthia said...

Yeah for new pictures...I love them! Great pictures of you and Ry at the prom too! I can't believe how much L has changed...he just looks so grown up! Thanks for the update! xo

Angela said...

Fun pictures! Sounds like the perfect day!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

SO FUN!! I seriously hope my little man is half as cute as yours!! He makes me so happy!

Jamie Lynn said...

Wasn't it nice to have a couple of warmer days - and now its FREEZING again, its killin me! L is so cute I mean to tell you that every week in church!!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

LOL I know I am so ready for spring! Little L is so cute and getting so big! Med prom lookes like a blast- you looked beautiful as always.