Monday was so incredibly beautiful!! After I took all those fun pictures of L hanging out in the crib, we decided that the weather was perfect and necessitated additional pictures. We picked Ry up from class in the afternoon and went to a park on the way home. It's the Columbus Park of Roses - and honestly ... it's October. I knew that quite a few roses stayed in bloom well into September and October, but I didn't think that we would see that many!! It was absolutely beautiful! And the minute you walk into this area of the park, the smell just hits you like a wall and it's heaven on earth. At BYU I worked as a TA for a floral design class for spring term, and I got so spoiled working with roses and other flowers every single day. It was awesome! I had way too much fun taking hundreds of pictures ... but I like so many of them that I want to share a lot! Since they're small, just double click 'em to make 'em big. Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
Heath. those are great pictures! I'm impressed. You are such a great photographer! I love the little model in the pics too. Oh, and his dad too :)
I love how often you post in your blog!
Beautiful pictures! And what a gorgeous little boy you have! I can't believe how big and grown-up he's getting. Isn't it sad when you realize he's past the last phase?? I mean, he was a newborn, then an infant, now he's a baby, and pretty soon he'll be charging into toddler-land. They just change too fast....
(and by the way, I love the paint in his room!! cute cute cute!)
OK...the roses are really pretty but that baby is soooo cute! Looks like you and your camera work well together...Thanks for keeping us updated!! xo C
Landon is a doll! The roses are nice, too.
Post a Comment