Wednesday, October 22

just hanging out

Monday morning I was kind of cleaning up L's room a bit, so he was just chilling in his crib watching me. He LOVES being able to sit up now and see what's going on (in fact - last night during his bath, he would literally scream as loud as he could the second I started to lay him down. He would only stop if I brought him back up to a sitting position. Ugh ... he squirms a lot more like that ... but oh well!). He was so dang cute that I had to run and grab the camera!

Here's him sitting - he can barely see over the top of the rails. That will definitely change soon - because he's starting to pull on things to help him sit up, and I don't want him to suddenly pull himself up to standing without me realizing it! But for now at least, it's dang cute!
So we started rolling around ...
And look at how big he is! Sadness ... I loved it when we used to lay him this way to sleep. It's happening way to fast!
This picture makes me laugh - as if he's just sitting there singing to himself or something.
His eyebrows kill me. He's so expressive!
I made him kneel right next to the railing and put his hands up on it - I think he was a little nervous about this.
Especially when his knees would slowing start slipping out from underneath him! haha
And this is one of him standing ... kind of. See? I think it's time to lower his crib mattress ...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

he is just one of the cutest little boys i have ever seen! i love his smile :)

Angela said...

I love how happy he looks in his crib. I wish Bailey would just stay there like baby L :) And yes, he does look even older in this pictures. Sad, I'm missing out so much!!

Angela said...

Oh, the wall turned out awesome!

Katie said...

Oh my Heather! He is adorable! I bet he is getting so much fun with showing his little personality now! I agree..the room looks great of what I can see! I love that crib too!

Tiffany said...

I love the way you did his room! Adorable pictures! P.S. the Lindes think he is "unusually handsome and cute!"

bbfamwagon said...

Logan is adorable and the wall is a perfect backdrop. Did you paint it over? I don't remember there being that much contrast when we were there. Maybe you should show us more of his room...

Jenni said...

you have one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. He has grown up into such a cute little guy! and I love his room!

Unknown said...

ditto, ditto, ditto on all the comments about the cute room and cute boy... I just wanted to add that he looks older than 6 months, don't you think? Not just his size, either. His expressions. His lil face looks like a young boy in some of those pics!

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness...what happened to baby L? He is definitely a little boy and darling. I love the pictures and yes...almost time to lower the crib!! I miss you!! xo C

Elise said...

So Joel and I have decided your little boy is just about the cutest guy out there. He's adorable. It's exciting to see how much of a person he is!

Brad and Erica said...

I hate to echo exactly what everyone else said, but his room looks amazing! You did a great job on the walls, and his bumper pads are adorable. I guess it is appropriate that his room be so cute, because he is an exceptionally cute little boy. I can't believe how big he is! They grow up way too fast!