Sunday, October 12

first buckeye game

A couple weeks ago, we took L to his first Buckeye football game. Talk about intense! I think I had forgotten how loud football games are, and I am still surprised when I remember how L fell asleep during the game - twice! Crazy, I know. It was supposed to be cold that day, so we bundled up .. and then started shedding the layers as the sun came out and baked us all. During the third quarter I ended up walking around with L under the stadium's shadow because he started showing signs of a heat rash. Completely unexpected ... but he was totally fine and the clouds came back soon enough! 

Here's the three of us in the stadium, otherwise known as the temple, the shoe, and the home of TBDBITL. 

Some cute pictures of L asleep on Ryan's lap.


And falling asleep on the bus ride home. I think he was exhausted! 


1 comment:

Dave said...

Regardless of what school you guys go to now, I still don't like seeing you wearing red...sorry. :)