Monday, October 20

fall fun


This past week we had a lot of fun! L and I went to the famous Pumpkin Show in Circleville, OH (about 45 min. south of us) with some friends, and we had a blast! We tried all sorts of yummy treats - pumpkin burgers, pumpkin chili, pumpkin doughnuts (by far the best!), pumkin cheesecake fudge, pumpkin butter, pumpkin-you-name-it! It was sooo good! 

Then on Saturday Ry, L, and I went to a little farm to pick out pumpkins.  It was an activity hosted by the med school, so we ran into some friends there and had a grand ol' time (although it was freezing!!).  This picture might just be my favorite of L lately. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of him with pumpkins!! 


Here's a few of the friends we met up with on the hay-ride. So cute!


I have to defend the bloated appearance of my son in this picture.  Even though he is still larger than the average 6-month old, we definitely had multiple layers on him this day! I think he wore three shirts under those overalls ... so please do not laugh at my baby. :) 

I love family pictures - especially with old rustic barns and trucks. 

4 comments:

Dave said...

That looks like too much fun. Hopefully we can squeeze some pumpkin goodness in this weekend before we depart for separate continents... WE LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you defended Logan's bloatedness... as if those extra layers under those overalls don't just add to his cuteness! :)

Angela said...

Cool pictures! Logan looks adorable! He has the cutest outfits! Your family pictures are so great! Love the rustic look :) Love you guys so much!

Cynthia said...

Very cute...glad you got to the pumpkin patch!!