Thursday, January 17

november memories

 L-man is loving his soccer practices every week. The organization that puts it on {Soccer Shots} is phenomenal in my book. Simple, half hour lessons that focus on super basics of soccer skills and sportsmanship. The coaches are all provided and trained with fun games and strategies that work for the young age groups. No games, no keeping track of wins/losses, just plain old fun for the little ones. I am positive that we will enter the competitive world when the time is right, and I'm crazy excited for that as well. But for now? I absolutely love this program and it's purpose. 

They put on a fun fall activity for all the partipants and families at a nearby park. They had lots of stations all over set up with the coaches, bounce houses, music, giveaways, etc. We played there all morning together as a family. And L-man played in a players vs. coaches game which was hilarious to watch. 

My favorites are him calling all adults in orange shirts "other Coach J's", and him giving 'thumbs-up' and congratulatory "good job!" to Coach J after he kicked the ball. Oh he cracks me up!

Lady-LE loves soccer too, and especially loved kicking the ball back and forth with Dad. 

 It was a beautiful day!! 

And speaking of beautiful days, I LOVE the Fall here. Absolutely love it. We play outside all the time still, and get the most gorgeous colors in the setting sun. 

Not quite sure what Lady-LE's doing ... but I still love the picture. ;)

 We build lots of forts, and sometimes invite friends to join us. 

 We play in our pajamas together.

And we spend a crazy boat-load amount of time raking leaves. Holy moly it takes long. But thankfully we enjoy it!  
We started our family's Thankful Tree in the beginning of the month too. It was fun to see it slowly get covered in blessings through out the month!

November seemed to pass so quickly because we were anticipating family in town for Thanksgiving! We played, worked, and laughed with dear family for over a full week and our hearts were full of gratitude. Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

I have been dying for some new posts from you! loved all of these! I can't believe how big and adorable your kiddos are. Such an amazing family. I so wish you lived closer! I can totally see our kids being best friends! I love you!

Tara said...

this is awesome, Heath!! I love the little video clip - L-man will be quite the coach some day with his positive reinforcement and excitement. :) Love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!