Sunday, January 9

solid

While out in Utah, we decided to start Lady-L on solids. An entire month later than we did with L. Oh well, second kid right? Between two sisters, we probably took over a hundred pictures of the event (she was quite the crowd pleaser), but I have none of them. Forgot to save them onto my hard drive before leaving. Bummer! Mom, a CD of pictures is coming, right?

Anyway, here's a link to my younger sister's commentary of the event on my parent's blog. If you'd like to see pictures, she has plenty! And if you don't take the time to go look, I won't judge. Just know that you're missing out on one dang cute baby if I do say so myself. So cute, in fact, that I can't stop kissing her cheeks. Love her!

Lady-L's first food extravaganza

1 comment:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

So fun!! Em will not eat food for the LIFE OF HER! it is killing me! She doesn't want any, so I'm jealous of these pictures. What a DOLL!!