Tuesday, January 11

blue bear reunited

We were pleasantly surprised with the return of one beloved member of our family today. He returned from a brief stay in Michigan and has been sorely missed by this little boy everyday since. Now if we could only have the other member of our family return home soon (the one who's on the other end of the phone conversation), then our little family will be complete again. 
None of us like being separated very much! 

3 comments:

Tara said...

So so sweet! :) I hope your missing family member has a very successful trip and comes home with lots of possibilities. Well, not too many possibilities - that's just overwhelming. How about 1 perfect fit? :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

Angela said...

So cute!!

Scottie and Angie said...

What a cute post! I love the picture of L. When does Ryan come home? Scottie and I still want to have you over for dinner?