Friday, January 7

needing updates

So after six weeks of traveling and being with wonderful family and friends, I have a lot to catch up on. However, I only have some of the pictures, and don't have any photo-editing resources with me. Isn't it silly that I'm scared of putting un-edited pictures on my blog? I do it all the time, but that's when it's by choice. Now that I don't have a choice, I feel torn and look at every picture with this awful judgment of "are you good enough". Lame, I know. But until I get all the pictures and my photo-programs back, I will do my {almost} best at working on those updates. While blogging is not a priority, I still need to document something of these past few months for my own memory-sake.

So please forgive the awful lighting and the extra details that would be cropped out - but I just had to include a picture of this darling. She is quite the eater and proud of it. See you all again soon!

4 comments:

linzi said...

Look at that smile! What a darling little girl, and as always, what a perfect capture of such a fun moment! I can't wait to catch up with you :)

Cynthia said...

She is so delighted with life...what a great picture...thanks..xo C

Tara said...

She is such an angel - I love it. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

She is so yummy! She needs to teach her cousin a little bit about eating...