Tuesday, September 7

randomness

We just got back from a fun vacation up to the great state of Michigan, but I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now - mostly for grandparents to enjoy. These are all almost a month old already, but better late than never, right Mom? :)

Playing at the park with a picnic lunch. Doesn't get much better.

We got all this kid paint for free, so we went on a walk to collect rocks (a favorite hobby anyway) and decided to get to work. L loved using paint brushes and LE was a good supervisor. 
Now onto the vacation! :) 

4 comments:

Tara said...

ALWAYS better late than never! :) we loved seeing L and LE. :)

Lauren said...

I can't believe he finger painted and did handprints! It is a wrestle to get Luke to do anything but paint his body and touch everything besides paper. Such fun pics!

Amber Smith said...

Finger painting, wow, that takes guts :) I'd be so afraid it would end up all over my house.

I love that picture of Logan in the slide, the bottom right one!! Such a great photo. He has such a cute, genuine smile on his face.

Angela said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see your next post! =)