Lady LE loves to smile these days and it's fun to watch it happen, so I tried to snap a few pictures to help far-away family enjoy it too.

A sweet grin to humor me ...

Most common smile we see these days ...

A funny smirk we get when she's super happy ...

And a definite "I'm done" face.
Love her to bits.
13 comments:
Waa Hoo!! Seeing all your updates is a great way to start my Monday! Lady LE is looking more beautiful everyday - She'll be so old by the time I meet her! April is FOREVER away for a little baby! Love you tons!!!
The done face is the best! Love it:)
Ohhhhhhhh -- love and miss that little sweetheart!
Oh man I can't wait till our kids are old enough to play with each other...I love her hair!
What a cutie you have there! I love the sweet angelic smiles!
Those summer pics along your sidebar are fantastic. They say so much about you guys and your love for adventure!
Oh my...she is so adorable. Thank you thank you for the update!!! I love the eyes...I love the smile...I love the hair...I love her to bits too!! xo C
she is so stinkin' cute!
LOL! I love her to bits too! Seriously, SO CUTE Heath! (Lol, that looks really weird written . . . Heath . . .) anyway, I love you! I need to call you soon so we can catch up!
She is changing so fast - still completely gorgeous and wonderful, but not a newborn anymore. I love to see her (but it sure makes me miss you guys...) Thanks for posting her smiles - I LOVE it.
What great smiles! Of course, I'm also captivated by the hair and eyes... such a cutie, and WHAT a personality! I love getting a sense of your children, even though I haven't been able to meet them in person.
Thank you for sharing this with everyone who loves you guys but can't be there in person.
I LOVE her hair!! Oh I can't wait to meet her!!!
She is such a cutie pie!!
She's so lovely Heath! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I miss you, your strength and calm. I'll see you soon (I get back Sat.) Loves to you.
Post a Comment