I honestly feel like she's been here longer, but it's only been two months since LE joined our family!

At the doctor's office yesterday she got her first round of shots, and I have never seen her face get that purple! I thought that we had heard the ability of those lungs of hers, but I got the full force yesterday and boy can she be loud! Besides a low-grade fever she seems to be great though, and the grumpiness is already starting to subside. She is such an angel!
New statistics:
10 lbs. 14 oz. (53%)
22 in. (37%)
A few favorites:
~LE loves to coo and talk and is doing it more every day
~Hair is still completely out of control and I love it! It's the fluffiest right after bath time and only stands straight up. She doesn't seem to be loosing it either which makes me happy!
~A couple weeks ago she smiled at big brother and it rocked my world.
~Not on any specific kind of schedule, other than eating on demand and sleeping when needed. We both seem to work really well with this groove and the flexibility it offers us.
~She typically sleeps really well at night and is definitely a swaddle-baby. And she's still little enough to use those flannel receiving blankets! Crazy, because big brother outgrew those within the first couple of weeks.
~Growing at half the rate that big brother grew. It seems fitting that she's so little - although the Dr. yesterday felt it necessary to correct me when I said how little she was and reaffirmed that she's average and growing well {which of course, I know, but in comparison to L she's little!}
~Gaining more control over arms and legs
~Often simply talking to her in a sweet voice calms her down when she gets fussy as if she just needed to know that we were still there.
~If all else fails, Daddy bouncing her always works and is a great work out for his arms!
~Loves to be held, which works out perfectly because I love to hold her! Daddy and I often argue in the evening which one of us gets to hold her (that is, when the alternative is making dinner or doing the dishes!)
At the doctor's office yesterday she got her first round of shots, and I have never seen her face get that purple! I thought that we had heard the ability of those lungs of hers, but I got the full force yesterday and boy can she be loud! Besides a low-grade fever she seems to be great though, and the grumpiness is already starting to subside. She is such an angel!
New statistics:
10 lbs. 14 oz. (53%)
22 in. (37%)
A few favorites:
~LE loves to coo and talk and is doing it more every day
~Hair is still completely out of control and I love it! It's the fluffiest right after bath time and only stands straight up. She doesn't seem to be loosing it either which makes me happy!
~A couple weeks ago she smiled at big brother and it rocked my world.
~Not on any specific kind of schedule, other than eating on demand and sleeping when needed. We both seem to work really well with this groove and the flexibility it offers us.
~She typically sleeps really well at night and is definitely a swaddle-baby. And she's still little enough to use those flannel receiving blankets! Crazy, because big brother outgrew those within the first couple of weeks.
~Growing at half the rate that big brother grew. It seems fitting that she's so little - although the Dr. yesterday felt it necessary to correct me when I said how little she was and reaffirmed that she's average and growing well {which of course, I know, but in comparison to L she's little!}
~Gaining more control over arms and legs
~Often simply talking to her in a sweet voice calms her down when she gets fussy as if she just needed to know that we were still there.
~If all else fails, Daddy bouncing her always works and is a great work out for his arms!
~Loves to be held, which works out perfectly because I love to hold her! Daddy and I often argue in the evening which one of us gets to hold her (that is, when the alternative is making dinner or doing the dishes!)

2 comments:
Oh! I love her! (cute dress!!!) :) Thanks for making me smile today!
I love her hair!! I want to meet her already!!!
Post a Comment