Saturday, August 28

sunday afternoon

I finally caught her smile on camera. And a few other faces to enjoy.

10 comments:

The Palmers said...

she looks just like you husband, She is so cute,

the Danosaur said...

That is one stinkin cute kid.

Amber Smith said...

So adorable!! Catching those first smiles is so hard isn't it? They always seem to smile when you don't have the camera. :) I love her bows; do you make them yourself?

Jackie said...

So cute! Can you believe all that delicious hair?

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable. Love the hair when she smiles, her whole face smiles. Thanks!!! xo C

Amber said...

What a darling, cute little girl. I hope we get to meet her someday!

bbfamwagon said...

She is adorable, Heather, and looks so much like her big brother! Love the hair and headband -- see, you worried needlessly about doing the girl stuff!

Katie said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing. I know others have already said it, but I must echo the sentiment: love the hairband.

linzi said...

I love her. Honestly, that smile! She truly is an angel. Her sweetness just shines from her! She's like her mama :) Miss you!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

HAHA! I love her! Seriously she is so cute! Yay for baby smiles!