Monday, July 26

lets get physical

This past weekend we really got in some exercise (well, everyone but me - I'm not cleared for physical activity just yet)!

She may look scared, but I just love the fact that we had a swim suit for her to wear!! Look how tiny those arms are! We went to a nearby apartment complex pool and had a grand ol' time. Dad and a good friend loved throwing L back and forth in the water - that kid is fearless! LE and I watched from the side lines of course ...

We had our annual stake softball activity on Saturday and loved it. I've been on the planning committee the past couple years and LOVED being able to just watch and enjoy the day rather than stressing out about it! :) L was so good and watched Daddy play the entire time - and we were not disappointed. R did a couple of amazing plays including the team's only home run all day and a diving catch near the end! Go Dad! 

And this is how we share at home. We played soccer inside for a little bit, and then went to a park to watch Daddy play some sand volleyball. L is definitely getting the hang of hitting it back and forth! It is so stinkin' fun to watch. And I am amazed at how much L loves to watch Daddy play sports - he talks to me the whole time about what he sees and what's happening and is so observant!

I cannot wait for the 6-week mark when I can stop being a spectator and start being a participant again! Family play time here we come! 

7 comments:

Katie said...

What fun! You inspire me to be less sedentary.

Tara said...

What good times! It looks like you're staying busy and having a good time - I miss you so much!

Cynthia said...

Never a dull moment at your house. I love the tiny swim suit and her teeny little arms and legs. What a doll. L looks happy and like having a sister isn't all that bad!! I love you and miss you all so much!!! xo C

Amy Jane said...

Heather your new addition is beautiful!!! Hope you are doing well!

Gabe & Cora said...

Heather! Your new baby is too cute for words!!!!!!
Congratulations!
You have such a beautiful family!

Danny Bennett said...

What the heck is LE's real name??? I cannot find it anywhere on this site, it is just LE this and LE that. What I am supposed to call her...LE?!

Congrats on the baby. I really need to call you. I will soon, I promise. We need to plan where we are going to go. It is time to reunite. Hope all is well. You guys look great. I am serious, I really don't know LE's name and would like to.

I am in Oregon, Seidi is at home. Kind of sad.

Anonymous said...

She is super cute. congrats