Last week R had the entire week off: his summer vacation between third and fourth year of med school. Honestly, I'm not sure we have ever had a better week! It was absolutely WONDERFUL and perfect and in every way. We didn't go anywhere special or do anything grand or visit anything extremely noteworthy. We had lots of little fun little day outings and simply spent time together and tried to savor every minute of it. It was honestly amazing and a dream come true to have that much time to spend together and enjoy being the three of us before our world gets rocked all over again (in a good way of course).

Third year was hard - in a lot of ways. But it is so fulfilling to come together and say "we can do hard things!" and then celebrate that hard work through hard play! All week long I got to spend time with my best friend, I am so lucky!! Here are a few pictures from our week - with lots of other memories not pictured.




9 comments:
I love your pictures! I wish we had the courage to just stay home and really enjoy time together during a break....we'll have to try it sometime. Looks like I will have Christmas break wide open with no where to go!
It looks like you guys had a great time. I love vacations! Good luck with baby #2!
What a great post...wonderful pictures and I'm so glad you had such a perfect week. As the baby countdown said..."it's go time" We'll be thinking of you!!! xo C
How wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to have that time together, especially before the baby comes. Glad you made the most of it. And it is so true, Life is hard, but we can do hard things! Love you all! And good luck this week!
Aww, you're so cute and pregnant!
I'm glad you got to spend some time together just enjoying each other! It's always awesome when daddys are on vacation!
I'm so excited for the arrival of your baby girl! She'll be so beautiful!
you are too cute preggars. good luck w/everything:]
Awesome pictures!! Don't they have wireless in the hospital, where are the pictures of the new one??? Love you!
You look amazing! Love the last photo of Ryan and Logan.
Post a Comment