Wednesday, July 21

favorites

There's just something about a newborn that BEGS for the camera. This girl has over a thousand pictures to her name already, and she's not even two weeks old. These are some of my favorites from a couple different photo-ops while in the hospital. The majority of them are taken by my AMAZING sister who is incredibly talented and all the credit goes to her! Thank you!!
(name edited out for blog purposes)


Laying on a blanket made by Nonnie.








Wrapped in blanket made by Great-grandma B.

So perfect and tiny! 
I love this little girl!

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

All my favorites!!!! I love that little girl too...that little Boy too! What a memorable weekend. Thank you for everything! xo C

Rebecca & Jeff said...

O MY WORD she is ADORABLE!! Seriously, what a beautiful baby! And love all her hair! (I'm sure you get that a lot, it is the main comment with my kiddos too.) So glad you are all doing well. Cant wait to hear and see more. Love you!

Tiffany said...

I love that top one!! Soooo sweet!

Marie said...

Congratulations Heather! What a beautiful little girl....so sweet :) And you look GREAT! Wow.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I love the one of her in the tutu with her cute grumpy face.

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Baby girls are the sweetest! She is such an amazingly beautiful miracle I can barely stand it.

Congratulations. What a blessing to have another healthy baby.

Reagan said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet and so alert too! What beautiful eyes she has. Good job mom. :)

Katie said...

Great pics! What a little beauty.