our new baby girl!!
LE arrived July 8th at 1:51pm. She is strong and healthy and we are all in love with her! Thanks so much for all your well wishes and for the family we have who supports us so much!
Life has never been more beautiful!
(more details and pictures to come)
LE arrived July 8th at 1:51pm. She is strong and healthy and we are all in love with her! Thanks so much for all your well wishes and for the family we have who supports us so much!
Life has never been more beautiful!
(more details and pictures to come)
21 comments:
Yeah! Congrats. I was thinking about you guys yesterday. Andrew's sis-in-law had her baby too so it was a popular day for babies. And you look WAY too good to have just given birth. Can we visit??
Whoo-hoo! New babies are so wonderful, especially the girl ones. ;) What an exciting time for y'all!
Congratulations! I'm with the previous commenter, you look great for having just given birth!
What a great family! Welcome baby L! Can't wait to meet you next week! xo c
Hooray! Congrats. Baby girls are pretty dang fun. :)
She is beautiful. makes the family more and more complete. "L" looks more like Heather now
hooray hooray! So excited for you guys! Are you still in the hospital? Can't wait to see your lil LE... and I'm dyin to know what that stands for! I thought it would be O or E...
Congrats you all look so happy and your baby girl is so sweet! I can't wait to see more of her!
Awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her and take in that new baby smell.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful family! So happy for you guys!
Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS!! So happy for you guys! What a perfect first family photo. Cant wait to hear more about the birth. Love you all! P.s. you look amazing!
she's so beautiful - and you are amazing! Love you!
Congrats friends! What a beautiful family you have. Welcome baby LE, the world awaits. Good luck with the new baby.
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! Beautiful!
Yay!! We are so happy for you and Ryan and L. Can't wait to see and hear more!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Oh, Heather! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you are recovering well. I can't wait to see you!!!
Oh, what a beautiful family of 4! Congrats!
I am so happy for you guys! I love you all so much and cannot wait to meet little LE!
CONGRATS! This is so exciting!
YEA!! CONGRATS! Dying to hear more - hope all is well!
What wonderful news! Congratulations. You look great and I hope you're feeling great too. Girls are so much fun! :) Enjoy.
Post a Comment