We got a package in the mail today from our favorite friends Dave and Tiff!! Ryan and I just died laughing as we opened it and read all about some favorite memories we made with them!! There is just no way to explain them, or I would - but we wanted to give a shout out and thank them for their gifts to little L. :) And here's some pictures of little L enjoying his new outfit! The sweater is my absolute favorite!! The last two are him in the swing - so that's why the close up is a little off center. It's hard to follow him when he's moving! :)
Heather!! First can we please discuss how indescribably beautiful Logan is!! HOLY COW! Second, how do you make your page look so cool. I think i'm blogger imparied! And third! I love you so much! I have been scrapbooking and remenicing about the many good times we have had! You are the best and I miss you! So glad all is going so well for you! You deserve the best! Also, i finally updated my blog a little. just for you! Love you!
5 comments:
Sports! AHHHHH!!! He'll be good at them!
Oh, what a cute outfit! I love his little smile!
What a doll! I love little baby sweaters. :)
Tara and Angela! It's not about the baby clothes! It's about the the POWERTHIRST!
Heather!! First can we please discuss how indescribably beautiful Logan is!! HOLY COW! Second, how do you make your page look so cool. I think i'm blogger imparied! And third! I love you so much! I have been scrapbooking and remenicing about the many good times we have had! You are the best and I miss you! So glad all is going so well for you! You deserve the best! Also, i finally updated my blog a little. just for you! Love you!
Post a Comment